Warning!

The following rantings do not represent the views of the US Government or any Local/National Atheist groups.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My attempt at putting my scatter brain crap on the internet before it gets lost from my horrible memory.

I wanted an epic title for my very first blog post...I'm happy with it.

So anyway, I guess I should introduce myself. You can call me Joe. I've been in the military since mid 2006 and have been voraciously studying philosophy, religion in all its forms, political law and to a lesser extent politics in general with a mix of sociology for about the last 7 years. This has mostly been on my own time and without formal education (I did take 3 years of college at OK State, but I was studying athletic medicine which turned out to be not the least bit interesting). Before I digress too much I would like to point out that writing has never been, and never will be, my strong suit but I plan to get better at it. And hopefully I do. I'm currently attempting to get into the school of philosophy at the University New Mexico.

Ere' go and hither unto I would ask please don't hesitate on being a sentence structure or grammar nazi (yes, I know the N should be capitalized...I did it out of disrespect).

Now you may be asking yourself, "Why the silly blog name? And where did it come from?" Well, it was partially random and partly on purpose. I have been wanting to create a blog for quite some time now and was too lazy to do so. Today I fettered up the inspiration and decided that it's time to start keeping track of this awesome stuff that rolls through my head everyday. While trying to think of a name I was reading this silly ass post on another site about spirituality and how is compares to our digestive system (so utterly stupid that I'm not going to link it because it's not worth the read). Anyway, half way through I realized how incredibly funny I found the title "Spiritual Constipation" and thought, "Man, what an awesome blog name that would make!" Five minutes later, while doing some paperwork, a big flashing neon light went off above my head.

No, I don't support anything spiritual or any religion for that matter. And if I still did, my spiritual digestive system would be completely blocked up with all the woo-woo-bullshit-faith-crap that has to be believed in order for one to be spiritual in today's science driven world.

No comments:

Post a Comment