Some resources regarding the bible:
The entire KJV is indexed and cross-linked, line by line. Deuterocanonical books are also included (along with the Quran and the Book of Mormon). If you only ever go to one counterapologetic site, make it this one.
List and analysis of biblical contradictions:
Lists and analyses of atrocities commanded, committed, and condoned by the god of the Bible:
Comprehensive counterapologetics wiki, including common arguments for and against the existence of god, and common refutations (and attempted refutations) of those arguments:
Fifty or so thought experiments demonstrating that most Christian beliefs are absurd.
Just about every commonly made creationist claim, and several well-cited refutations:
Most of these are addressed in the FAQ, of course, but no one ever actually reads the FAQ, so I may as well repost them in a simpler and more organized form. Said FAQ:
Why I am No Longer a Christian, Evid3nc3.
This is a very even handed, well put together, and well-researched story of one man's journey from born-again christian to naturalist. It's very emotionally moving, and I'd recommend watching it. It totals about two hours and change in length. His story is very similar to mine, but as I don't have beautiful music or illustrations, I just point people at his videos.
Specifically, I'd recommend this video and this one from the series, explaining where the modern conception of the Biblical God came from.
Dealing with Religion, Gods, Skepticism, and Epistemology
- Science Saved My Soul [14:59]
- Playing God: The Loving Psychopath [8:59]
- God: The Love Born From Terror [10:58] A lesson about pareidolia and overactive agency detection (why people see monsters in every shadow).
- How to Fight a God [8:59] by philhellenes. Extremely reassuring for former theists with lingering fear.
- Why Scientists Don't Fear Hell [10:55]
- I Know More Than God(Mirror) [10:14] An example of what a creation myth full of metaphors for reality (rather than bronze-age bullshit) would actually sound like.
- Betting on Infinity [6:00] Eviscerates the idea of Pascal's Wager.
- Hell: An Excessive Punishment [7:00]
- Putting Faith in its place [10:06] A simple explanation of faith and the Burden of Proof.
- Lack of Belief in Gods [10:00] Explains the basic concept of atheism and deals with some common objections.
- Open Mindedness [9:40] It does not mean "uncritically accepting any claim anyone makes to me".
- The Real God: An Epiphany [7:00] Describes the difference between rejecting an actual god, and rejecting a story.
- Christian Justice [6:29] Explains why the doctrine of subsitutionary atonement is absurd and barbaric.
- Carl Sagan on "God" or "gods", from the 10th episode of Cosmos. [8:34]
- Why are Atheists so Angry, by Greta Christina. 48 minutes. Also available in blog form.
- The Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism, by AronRa. 17 videos, totaling a little under three hours.
- Evolution: Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt, by DonExodus2. About 38 minutes.
- Why do People Laugh at Creationists?, by Thunderf00t. 37 videos, totaling several hours. Contains numerous tangents and digressions, and is more useful for amusement purposes than educational ones.